1. When should I initiate the process to study abroad?
It is recommended to start the program as soon as possible in order to fit the course for your personal and academic needs.
2. Which country should I study in?
This is regular question which students ask. We help you understand the benefit and help you decide what meet your objectives the best. Our counsellors will help you throughout while selecting the country and guide you accordingly.
3. Which university should I study in or which is the course should I opt for?
Considering your needs and objectives, our counsellors have been trained to help you thoroughly to figure out the course or university that suits the best for you.
4. Can I apply to more than one university or college?
Representing different countries and different universities/ colleges, we suggest you apply for more than one country/ or one university.
5. Do you assist in Educational loans?
Yes, we help you in assisting to avail the educational loan services that covers your tution fees, accommodation as well as other expenses.
6. How to apply for visa and what the required documents to be submitted?
Visa’s criteria for every country is different. There are certain norms and regulations that has to be followed while applying for student visa. Our counsellors will help to guide about the set of required documents and processing of visa.
7. What are the accommodation arrangements?
Some institutions are able to arrange residential accommodation for students. However, you may wish to arrange for yourself. You should indicate whether you want or not you want assistance in finding accommodation when you apply to the institution.